Formerly Duraclean by Russell
Northbrook, IL Carpet, Rug, Upholstery & Tile Cleaning
Duraclean Advanced Cleaning Services, Inc
Locally owned and operated by Chuck Russell since 1982
Duraclean Advanced Cleaning Services offers carpet, rug, upholstery (including leather), & tile cleaning to Northbrook, IL and the surrounding North Shore area. We have been providing quality cleaning services to the North Shore area since 1982. We also offer water damage services. We are experts in leather upholstery cleaning, and we provide spot removal and pet odor elimination service with excellent sanitation products. We are here to meet your needs whether it's residential or commercial cleaning services.
Our Carpet Cleaning & Rug Cleaning Steps Include:
- Carpets are pre-raked to facilitate better vacuuming
- Carpets are then pre-vacuumed
- Spots and stains are pre-treated according to their type
- Carpets are pre-treated in traffic areas with solutions designed to loosen dirt and soil
- Next the carpets are cleaned, deodorized, and rinsed according to their type (nylon, olefin, wool, etc..)
- A protective coating can then be added to traffic areas to protect the carpet from soil and stains
- Protective pads and blocks are placed as needed, under furnishings that have been moved and put back in place
- Finally carpets are raked and groomed to look for additional spots and to help promote quick drying
- Rugs may be taken out to be cleaned, then returned, at your request or if the technician feels additional steps are required
The Upholstery Fabric We Clean Includes:
- Outdoor fabric
- All furniture is pre-vacuumed and inspected for spot treatment
We guarantee all of our jobs and we provide quality work at a reasonable price. We are professional and highly-trained specialists that can be trusted with your finest floor coverings and upholstery. We pay close attention to details.
Call Chuck Russell at Duraclean Advanced Cleaning Services today - 847-562-5818.
Normal business hours with 24 hours
Message service and emergency hours, as needed